The most beautiful places in our Ski-&Holiday area Gitschberg Jochtal – all-inclusive! 30 Alpine meadows, 2 mountain railways, 1 Alpine region
MURMEL'S TIP: The advantage of our Ski-&Holiday area Gitschberg Jochtal is the Almencard and/or the AlmencardPLUS! These enable you to enjoy a relaxing holiday without using your car! Conquer South Tyrol by using the mountain railways, bus and train.
The Almencard offers action, adventure, mountain cable cars and great variety for all the family.
Unlimited used of the railway cable cars in the Ski-&Holiday area Gitschberg Jochtal, as well as participation free of charge in the entire framework programme.
In addition, all Almencard users receive special discounts with our bonus partners.
The AlmencardPLUS includes the use of mountain railways in the Ski-&Holiday area Gitschberg Jochtal, the free use of all regional public transport in South Tyrol (= MobilCard)
free entry to more than 80 museums and exhibitions all around South Tyrol (= MuseumMobilCard)
Advantages – up close and in more detail:
Unlimited journeys with the railway cable car Gitschberg (only summer)
Unlimited journeys with the railway cable car Jochtal (only summer)
Bus journey from Mühlbach/Rio di Pusteria to the alp of Rodeneck/Rodengo-Lüsen/Luson
Discount in shops and leisure facilities
People with this icon alpinpoolon their Almencard have the advantage to entry to the Alpinpool for just 2,00 €/day/person
Attendance on our guided hiking weekly program:
The programm of the Almencard!!!
In addition, AlmencardPLUS users profit from the following:
Unlimited journeys in all regional public transport inside South Tyrol (bus and train, as well as a number of lift facilities)
Entry free of charge to 80 museums and exhibitions
Guided hiking trips and events take place on a weekly basis.
Your package includes:
- choose your preferred days; our Ploseblick Wellbeing half-board option is also available
- hearty, healthy breakfast buffet with South Tyrolean high-quality products
- varied 4-course á la carte menus at dinnertime (vegetarian and vegan dishes available), crunchy and fresh salads, and delicious appetisers from the buffet table, a South Tyrolean evening, a tempting dessert buffet every week, and a festive Gala Dinner
- Chill out and relax in our Finnish Sauna, steam room, whirlpool, and in the indoor heated pool
- Free bike rental
- Well-stocked library with hiking books, guides on South Tyrol, as well as a dedicated body and mind section (food, herbs, lifestyle…)
- Make the most of the Almencard+
- Enjoy a welcome Balance hamper bag in your room from Ploseblick for 7-day-bookings
Daily rate per person, half-board including
daily programme and our Wellbeing services from € 70
Weekly rate per person for 7 days, half-board
including our Wellbeing services and Balance programme from € 460